Have you attempted to watch an episode or two of a show that you couldn’t get into on Amazon Prime Video? Is it possible that you were forced to watch an embarrassing movie on a shared account, and now you want to get rid of all the horrible recommendations? Clearing the history of your Amazon Prime Video viewing will swiftly put everything back in order.
Find your Watch History and learn how to remove it using the detailed steps that we have provided below. Follow our website, SamsungHubs, to learn about the most recent news!!
How to locate your Prime Video viewing history?
- Finding a record of your past activities with Amazon Prime Video is rather simple.
- Visit the Amazon website and ensure that you are signed in to your Amazon Prime account.
- To access Prime Video, navigate to the top left corner of the Amazon homepage and select the Prime Video option from the drop-down menu.
- After you have navigated to the Prime Video page, select the gear icon located on the page’s right hand side.
- You will now be taken to a page that contains your Account and Settings.
- After that, select the Watch History tab from the available options on the screen in order to view your watch history.
How to clear your browsing history of Amazon Prime Video purchases and watched videos
Prime Video remembers what you’ve watched, just like Netflix does, so that it can make better recommendations. Therefore, it is essential to erase comparable entries from your watch history if you wish to get rid of a show that has been popping up continually. This is how you can make those changes using your browser:
Follow all of the instructions that are shown above on how to locate the watch history.
If you navigate to the Watch History tab option on the page, you will be able to view your watch history.
To remove a film from your history, all you need to do is select the “Delete movie from Watch History” option, which can be located on the right-hand side of the screen for each video. When it comes to television shows, you may easily get rid of all of the episodes at once by selecting the option to Delete episodes from Watch History. Also Read – Vivo S17e Accidentally Listed On Official Website With Specs, Pricing Before Launch
Simply click on the Episodes watched selection, and you will be presented with a list of each episode, from which you can delete it individually. To erase individual episodes, you only have to click the “X” button.
The history of your Amazon Prime Video viewing cannot be deleted all at once through your browser, which is unfortunately the case. You will need to be very careful and remove each thing one by one instead.
The Amazon Prime Video app’s guide to clearing your browsing history.
The Prime Video app does not provide a feature that enables you to view your viewing history or delete previous episodes. You are free to delete your search history at any time, and we won’t even look at it! The following is a guide that should work for most versions of the app:
- Launch the Amazon Prime Video application.
- To access your content, select the “My Stuff” option located in the upper right corner of the app.
- Navigate to the Settings option (it looks like a gear symbol), which is located in the top right corner.
- Select the Clear Video Search History option.